Back to Road Map.
Build Waste's Edge GUI so it can be re-used and easily changed by other games. That requires that all dialogs and views are written on Python side.
- The widget system.
- Come up with a design and theme with a modern look and retro feel (or vice versa?) ;-).
- Implement audio feedback for UI operations (such as button presses, selection changes) (in progress)
- Implement speech bubbles (in progress)
- Implement load/save interface with screenshot, statistics (like in-game time) and user-defined text
- Implement dialogue window with conversation history, numbered items for replies, portrait of speaker, etc. (in progress)
- Implement main menu
- Implement "name your character" window
- Implement Python console window with command history
- Implement Option window (optinal, as Waste's Edge didn't have that either)