Back to Task List
- a master schedule decides what activity schedule controls the character at any given time. This master schedule is only executed when no other schedule is active (done)
- activity schedules let characters walk, talk, pick up, combine and drop items, etc. ... (done)
- events (time, quest, etc.) can be used to stop the active schedule, thus triggering the master schedule. (done)
- character activity can be paused and resumed (done)
- generic activities written in python can be used to create individual activity schedules for characters.
- Schedules are event driven: schedule of player listens for keyboard events and reacts accordingly; other schedules are controlled by other types of events. (done)
- schedule state must be saved and loaded (Persistence)