Back to Task List
- GTK+ Backend (for integration of sprites into editor)
- Object Browser (for simple selection of sprites)
- Sprite Editor (for convenient creation of sprites)
- Ability to zoom sprite (2x, 4x) for more precise model placement. (done)
- Ability to add/remove 3D shapes (cubes) from the model. (done)
- Handles on each corner of a cube allow to change positions by dragging them. (done)
- Advanced mode where individual corners can be edited. (done)
- Drag operations can be constrained to individual axis by 'locking' one or two axis.
- Positions of selected corner can be entered manually too. (done)
- Allow same shape for all states of the sprite, or individual shapes per state. (done)
- Possibly integration with sprite editor into a single GUI.
- Allow to specifiy terrain type (optionally, for ground tiles only)
- Allow to specifiy shadow (optionally, for creatures only)
- Purge graphics cache before loading models/sprites, to pick up changed images without restart of modeller.