Back to Task Lists
The map view renders a portion of the world model on screen.
- Rendering of solid objects and characters (done)
- Rendering of non-solid objects, like high grass, water surface, ground fog, etc. ...
- Exchangeable renderers (graphical, shaded bbox, wireframe ...) or possibly multiple renderers. (done)
- Freeing of resources when no longer used by map view
- Multiple instances of the mapview may be active at any time. (done)
- The portion of the map being rendered is controlled by a python script that runs periodically. (done)
- The mapview fills the complete screen; user interface is rendered on top of mapview. (done)
- The mapview can be limited to a range on the z-axis, to render a single floor of a map interior (building, cave).