Back to Contents
Dlgedit is used to create conversations between Player and NPCs.
Characters and Quests.
- Port to Win32 (done)
- Finish Dialogue Compiler
- Finish Modular Dialogue implementation
- Improve compatibility with 64bit operating systems (done)
- Add abstraction layer around list of NPCs and dialogue compiler, so dlgedit can be more easily reused by other projects.
- Add spell checking.
- Would like to be able to use arrow keys for scrolling around windows. The current bindings to the arrow keys could be assigned to numpad. Alternatively, could assign holding down middle mouse button to panning the screeen. (done)
- When editing a node, would like to see NPCs listed in alphabetical order. (done)
- When cursor is over a node, text appears for that node. This text is on a layer above other application windows (like Firefox or term) or the Edit Dialogue Node window. Would like it to stay on the same window layer as dlgedit and be hidden beneath the Edit Dialogue Node window. (done)
- In Edit Dialogue Node window, the annotation text box should wrap text. (done)
- Zooming in and out of window using + and -.