Back to Task List
Characters include any kind of creature, both player or computer controlloed.
- Schedules for character control
- Rules  for character stats
- Ether for exchanging messages between characters
- characters consist of a model that can move across the map and the images and animations to render them. (done)
- link between physical character model (map representation) and logical character model (used by role playing system)
- basic character model is hard coded into the engine. RPG specific parts are implemented on Python side (compare item implementation).
- all important NPCs are loaded and kept available for changing their schedule, dialogue, stats, etc. as required by the plot.
- character control can be taken over by player or computer for any character (by exchanging schedule scripts).