Editing Tips and Tricks
- Special:Wantedpages does not only show how many links point to a non-existing page, it can also reveal whether links are lacking the proper prefix.
- Pages which are Dead Ends should be avoided.
- The list of Recent Changes also has an RSS Feed that is useful for monitoring changes.
- The list of All Articles is useful for looking up the names for internal links.
- Placing one or multiple [[Category:category name]] tags at the end of a page will categorize this page accordingly.